Thursday, December 20, 2007

confession time...

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

confession time...

ok friends, i've got to be honest with you...

I'm just a little too excited about our science lesson plans!! the next unit is THE SEA - hello when I lived in the Feej my FRONT YARD was the sea!! There's even a photo of a lionfish (my absolute fav!) in the book... heck yes this will be awesome, we're gonna turn our classroom into an aquarium, and it will be pretty close to spectacular!

(switching gears...) my first community bible study here was this evening. we talked about the privledge of bein prayed for. Three words for you, my friends: vinaka vaka levu.

Guess what? I like it here. I want to do something like this when i grow up. and I'm in love with my class. :) and I need to o to sleep. and I have a mt dew in the fridge for tomorrow morning. and I sort of miss starbucks, and my zoy puppy. but, I can't complain, no, he's Making All the Good Come True (rad song by tara leigh cobble) ok, ood niht! moce mada!!

No comments: