Thursday, December 20, 2007

its like you're riding shotgun!

Monday, May 14, 2007

its like you're riding shotgun!

Hiya!

so ahh, one of the craziest things to get used to around here is driving!! the roads are crazy, as you'll see. I thought it would be cool to bring you along, so, jump in, here we go! Please excuse the retardedness of my narration and the bumpiness of the videos.

Anyway, the first video was taken as I was driving through a nearby village - no kidding, this is LESS than a minute away from where I live!! The second was taken on some roads that I travel more frequently.

It's not impressive photography or anything, but maybe it will give you a little glimpse of what it's like around here.

(I watched the movie CARS the other day, and seriously, it made me homesick!!)

ok, here we go! Get your seatbelt on!!


Msaliza




Life in Lilongwe

No comments: