Wednesday, December 19, 2007

what I learned on my 1st day of 5th grade!

Monday, January 08, 2007

what I learned on my 1st day of 5th grade!

Well friends, this is how it went... pretty well!! :) :) :)

Basically, I'm overwhelmed by the fact that I know the most amazing people on the face of the planet!! The fact my friends would be celebrating something as silly as my first day at school with me is incredible, thank you thank you thank you! Your prayers, your notes, your encouragement... I'm blessed, and when times get tough it's times like these that I remember..!

So this is what God let happen - by his grace, I just felt totally chill today - able to be myself and have a good time with the students and all that good stuff! none of that "so I suppose I should be nervous and uptight since it's the first day of the rest of my life" business that I was expecting - He swooshed that right away!!

So thanks and stuff... this isn't over, it's just the beginning of course, but isn't it that way for all of us? Today can be the beginning of something BIG...!!

No comments: