Thursday, December 20, 2007

This has nothing to do with anything...yet

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

This has nothing to do with anything...yet

This has nothing to do with spring break, 2 flat tires, back to school, recent American tragedies, or the outdoor veggie market that I am now a fan of... however, if I wasn't in love with my students, I might jump on this! But, ahh, YOU can! Want to come play with me?!? ;)

I know someone who knows someone who knows someone (who is legit!) who is looking for an American private tutor to home school two of their children, along with two Malawian children. This will take place in the southern region of rural Malawi, and the tutor will also have the opportunity to work with the local primary school teachers in the area as a way of improving local education standards. Should you choose this adventure, you will receive a round trip ticket, medical insurance, room and board and $400. per month. (shoot, that's more than I'm making! hehe!) Sounds awesome..! let me know if you want me to put you in contact with the people I know who know the people who want to know YOU. And we could be friends. :)

No comments: