Thursday, December 20, 2007

I should be studying the inside of my eyelids, but I was divinely inspired.

Sunday, December 09, 2007

I should be studying the inside of my eyelids, but I was divinely inspired.

Stuff I'm thankful for these days… (I like blogging my thoughts sometimes; it makes them seem official. I realize it's pretty boring to read, though. pepani!)

1. I have some cool friends here, and sometimes we do cool stuff.

2. I love my church here! Worshipping there always makes me grin!

3. It's Ngumbie – flying termite – season, which means that the rainy season is here! I'm not a fan of thunderstorms, but I am happy about the weather deciding to cool off a bit. I got to wear a cardigan to church tonight! Anyway, these bugs (I swear they are so big you could ride them!) remind me that I'm in Africa, and that new holiday traditions can be cool…

4. Connie made me a stocking and it's hanging at the Dehnert house!

5. I have a friend who is always willing to rescue me should I need some man-help, and he texts to make sure that I've made it home safe after get togethers.

6. Paul realized that we were 8 people sharing 2 cars, and he says he'll work on replacing the 3rd car.

7. My kids were GREAT last week! and this week is shaping up to be pretty fun as well!

8. Did I mention who I was going to the Lake with after Christmas?!? hahahahha!

9. Am I a teenager again? I love wasting time on myspace music. Molly and Micah are new favorites!

10. Jack's new single comes out this week!!!!!!! and Tyrone and Colbie have Christmas songs!

11. Santa Clause is coming in to the Kamuzu International Airport next Saturday! Who knows when his bags will get here, but Ms. Clause is coming too and she's one of my favorites!

12. It's almost my one year in Malawi anniversary. Whodathunk?!? ha!

No comments: